Private Home Care in East Berkshire
East Berkshire-Based Personal Assistant Home Support and 24 Hour Live-In Care
We pride ourselves on supporting and building a high-quality independent Personal Assistants (PAs) community. All Hub PAs are trained carers who must at all times maintain their QCAS membership. Their QCAS membership demonstrates their commitment to quality and safety. PAs are dedicated to offering bespoke support tailored to your unique needs. We understand that everyone’s wants and needs may vary significantly, and our commitment to personalised attention ensures that you receive the best possible support.
Our dedicated team of Personal Assistants stands ready to provide you with the bespoke care you deserve. By prioritising quality and flexibility, Hub PAs deliver support services that truly make a difference in the lives of their service users and their families.
What Are the Advantages of Hiring Your Own Private PA/Carer?
Nobody understands you better than you, so you are the best person to choose the care you need. As leading providers of elderly care in the East Berkshire area, we understand the importance of high-quality care and support.
- The Hub will spend the time getting to know you and your support needs over the phone, never rushing or pressuring you. Ensuring you understand the process of engaging with an independent Hub PA.
- You will choose the PA who best suits your needs from the list of PAs who have come forward with the skills and availability you are looking for.
- Your chosen PA will visit you at home or in a familiar setting for an introductory meeting where you can get to know each other before agreeing on a start date.
- You can get the support you need when it is most convenient.
- Your PA will build a long-lasting personal relationship with you, giving you and your family reassurance, continuity and consistency.
- PAs will create a support plan to ensure that you receive the care that allows you to be as independent as possible without worrying about the day-to-day chores, which may not be so easy anymore.
News & Updates
Our Hub Heros
Meet some of our wonderful, QCAS approved Personal Assistants that provide care in our area
You’re not alone.
We personally speak with every individual looking for care or to work in care, either over the phone or in person. We’re here to guide you every step of the way with unbiased support.